Alliant’s Project Control Specialists offer comprehensive project control services that our customers have come to rely on to meet their project milestones on time, within budget, and without incident. Alliant’s Project Control staff has a reputation for responsiveness and consistently sound professional advice. Our diverse customer base offers us unique project scope and management challenges, broadening the experience we can offer other customers. We are committed to understanding our clients’ goals and objectives.
Alliant’s specialists are well versed in the full range of proven project control techniques. This breadth of experience, in concert with our use of state-of-the-art management and software tools, ensure that our customers’ cost and schedule needs are properly established, tracked, and achieved. We believe our success is best measured by the success of the project we support.
- Development and maintenance of cost, schedule, and technical baselines
- Preparation of detailed cost estimates
- Development of schedule logic and integration
- Preparation of cost and schedule analysis and reports
- Work Breakdown Structure formulation and maintenance
- Conducting Baseline Reviews
- Performing system assessments and needs analysis
- Conducting project management training
- Preparation of project management system descriptions and procedures
- Earned Value Management System implementation
- Claims Management Support
Personnel Skilled in:
Use of Standard Project Management tools such as P3, P3e, MS Project, SureTrak, MCACES, and Cobra
Government and Private Sector expertise including Engineering Construction, Power Industry, Operations and Maintenance Manufacturing and Aerospace and Defense